Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy Bees

I had 2 shows since my last post. I'm having a lot of fun doing the shows...I was nervous for the very 1st show but it was in front of people that I know and have met before so it was a good show. From each show, I walk away with new ideas, things to do differently, things not to do, and what to keep doing. Customers' reaction to jewelry has been very positive and I love all of my hostesses!! =)

I have 3 shows coming up this weekend and I hope to book more. I have 5 bookings from the last 2 shows so that's huge. I'm so happy with each show and I can't wait to do more and put more ideas into fruition. I'm so glad that I decided to do this because it's a new experience and I love every new person that I've met and excited to meet more new people. Extra $$ is good also. =)~

One thing that I hope to do more of is to take pictures!!!

So stay tuned for more pictures and updates on my business! I've got some ideas brewing in my head...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment