Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Opening Night

So I had my trainer show today. This show officially marks the start of my jeweler business with the Premier Designs. I learned a lot of ideas from my Premier Mom, Allie, who conducted the show today. The trainer show was a success and I'm here to tell you that no matter how many people show up, you are going to have fun and have a great show.

Since today is the "opening night" of my life as a jeweler, I am going to showcase the 90 feet pearl necklace called the "opening night". It is lovely and so versatile. I forgot to take a picture of it by itself but here is myself wearing it few different ways. There are so many other ways to wear it and I will post it as I get them.


Anyone who books and/or host home shows during the month of January and February will get this Opening Night as a gift. (Please note that the pins shown on pictures above are sold separately.)

I hope I can show you these jewelries next! =)

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you that your training show went well....keep it up. I don't have the Opening Night, it looks great, will pick it as my free jewelry for my training show tomorrow.
    All the best with your business.

    ReplyDelete