Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gotta Have It...

I hope you all spent the last weekend before Christmas doing some last minute shopping and crossing off some things off of your "to do" list. But most of all, are you all done with creating your wish list for Santa? I have a long list of things that I want...the biggest thing on my list is the iPad. I've been wanting it for a long time and so tempted to get it for myself but I'm going to control myself and wait until I make some profit from the jewelry business. I believe that it is good to have a goal and a reward for having achieved that particular goal.

However, my wishlist goes on and on... long champ bag, north face jacket, kitchen aid mixer, keurig, and so on. What are some of your things that you "gotta have"?

I spent this past weekend baking and spending some quality time with friends. Each year, my friends and I do Secret Santa gift exchange. I actually do this with 2 different groups of friends. I look forward to this gift exchange every year. Then I met some of my fellow jewelers at a gathering hosted by Rachel. It was great to meet other jewelers and I look forward to future meetings where I will get to meet more of them. At the gathering, Rachel showed some of the jewelries and I must say, I cannot wait until I get my own set of jewelries, not only to wear them myself, but to show it to you all.

Until I get those jewelries, I may just have to enjoy this bracelet that I bought for myself few weeks ago. It's called "gotta have it"...;)







Please excuse the quality of the picture...I hope to take better pictures once I get settled in with all the stuff...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment