Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

styling tip #1

Hello friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and now are gearing up for the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012. I hope Santa was good to you this year...if not and/or your Santa mixed up your wish list with someone else...well, don't fret! go return all those unwanted gifts and come to my trainer show on Saturday, January 7th in Centreville and buy what you want! =) if you need detailed information on the show, please message me (pd_susankim@hotmail.com).

I "like"d the premier designs official facebook page and it often lists some informative fashion tips. So I want to test them out weekly. So here is the styling tip #1:

Wearing large earrings gives you the illusion of looking 10 lbs thinner.


Well, what do you think?


Without earrings
with earrings











I don't know about looking 10 pounds thinner but it does look somewhat different...By the way, do you "LIKE" my facebook page? (www.facebook.com/PDSusanKim) I have 49 likes...trying to get to 50...maybe I will have a special drawing when I reach 50 "LIKE"s. =)

1 comment:

  1. You are alrready thin, lol! But they make you look glam:)

    ReplyDelete